Sunday, April 10, 2011

Boldness to Share What I Believe

Tonight we heard from Evangelist Ron Reilly, and talked about boldness in our witness. This is something that even I need to grasp myself, because if I am silent, I am only hurting those that I am witnessing to. Everybody's life is just as important as mine. We let all our drama in our life blind us to those around us who have needs.

Not only am I concerned about people's eternal state, but also I am concerned about some people's other beliefs concerning very relevant issues. Abortion being one of the big topics, and it is not the woman's right to choose if a child lives or dies. They have made a choice to do things immorally, and therefore there are consequences. Women think that they can erase those consequences through abortion, and 51 million babies have suffered because of these bad choices. God looks down and sees this wickedness and hurts His heart. The other thing that I see is the reaction that people have against that do these procedures, and two wrongs do not make it right.

Boldly I speak of my Savior,
You will not get to Heaven on good behavior.
Because your works are as dirt,
And if you rely on them, it is to your hurt.

Boldly I ask for Your power,
So that You will work in me every hour.
For my life is Yours indeed,
And He is my life's need.

Boldly I stand before man,
Proclaiming salvation's plan.
For this my calling and my plea,
That my Christ they may see.

-Wade Jinright

No comments:

Post a Comment