Monday, November 8, 2010

Stop Complaining and Do Something About It

How many times have I heard someone talk about the right type of music or the right movies. I think that it is time that we stop complaining and get out of our complacency and do something to change that. I will do my part with my blogs and be a light in this dark world. I want Christ to be glorified in what I do. I am no musician or film director, but I am going to do something about it. There are many people that have gotten into the game and done great things for the Lord. Don't make the excuse of "I don't have the skills to play in the game." We can all make excuses, but that does not change anything.

"And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him."(Colossians 3:17)

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me."(Galatians 2:20)

"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."(I Corinthians 10:31)

Let us change people's lives, as Christ changed ours. Use what God has given you, and don't hold back. Do it all to the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment